Thursday 31 December 2009

Thursday in the garden - Deer Park?

My brother sent me these photos. Snow all melted, not so heavy in Bath as it was here in Henley-on-Thames. Coming down in the morning, he did a double take as he gazed up the garden path (in his dressing gown!). This creature to add to his sighting of a dog fox, badgers, toad, squirrels (oh, and Snowy, next doors cat - amongst other local felines). I know for some of my readers, such a creature as a deer is far from rare, but for us... in the back garden... its a sight!



.. Then he spots my brother (and the lens) and is OFF...

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I love those pictures! I am full of envy... I can only dream of deer visiting our garden... they are one of my favourite animals. Just lovely.
    Happy New Years Eve to you dearest one!
    D xx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, it is lovely that you have found our blog. Leave a message and we will pop over to visit you too...