Tuesday 18 February 2020

Valentines 11 years on ...


We all woke on Valentines Day marveling at the thought that 11 years have passed since Bingley and Darcy joined the Haven household (and ruled it ever since).
How does time do this?
just flash by...


 I've decided I'm going to do a regular 'charity treasure' slot 
featuring some of my more special finds to share the love.



So here is a truly luxurious find - baby alpaca wool cardigan
(£12)


Artist crayons (£2.60). I only know these are expensive new (£43 on Amazon)
due to my lovely friend Kate who is a talented artist so this is a gift destined for her.
I will showcase her work if and when she uses these!


 finally a 'find' of an entirely different sort.. I just have to show you Pepper. 
I met her in a cafe in Marlborough.
She is a rescue.
The Manager told me she is in charge of all customer attention provision.
She is made for the role!
X

6 comments:

  1. Concats to Messrs. Darcy and Bingley!

    Very nice finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, 11 years already of happy, furry bliss with your two lads. From the first time I 'met' them and you, Helen, here in blogland I have loved you all.

    And Miss Pepper looks a dear.

    Wishing you a beautiful day with hugs,
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, Darcy and Bingley! :)

    Wow, you really found some treasures, and Pepper is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely that the boys have a Valentine birthday!

    Purrs,
    Tama and Genji

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww purrfect fur babies, what darling boys they are♥ Belated birthday wishes Darcy and Bingley X X X X X X X X X X X

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, it is lovely that you have found our blog. Leave a message and we will pop over to visit you too...