Valentines Day came, and a little miracle birth took place, ME!
I was named Mr Bingley (a romantic hero)
I have gone on to fully embrace my birth name.
But it doesn't end here, I have inexplicably come to be referred to in other ways!...
- 'Bing' is one ...(I can live with this)
- 'Bing-a-ling' ...(tends to be sung out in the early morning by Mrs H)
- and then 'Bing Bong' (this is also usually shouted out gleefully in the morning but this time by Mr H - it is like he is about to announce something in a supermarket)
- And, when Mrs H has to chase me around the garden in her high heels before work (when my outdoor allowance is up) she shouts at me... 'Tinker'...!
- But, to top it all, recently I found myself at the V-E-T-S. The woman in a white coat squeezed me with her fingers all over, I found I quite enjoyed this UNTIL I heard her suddenly say 'Puddin'! I looked up and found everyone looking at ME (3 of them). I heard 'puddin' referred to a further 3 times, with suppressed giggles.
Once home, I immediately slunk into the lounge to 'lounge' and ponder further my names.
'Puddin'... indeed! What is in YOUR name??