Wednesday 27 January 2010

Dare Devil (kind of)

On March 13th, I am leaping from a plane for my charity, DEAFAX. I am told that the whole experience from take off to landing lasts about 25 minutes. I will experience 40 seconds in freefall from 10,000 ft before the parachute opens at 5000ft giving me approximately 5 minutes under the parachute. I will be freefalling at 120mph so I should get a good view of the beautiful scenery of Oxfordshire!

If you would consider sponsoring me I would be THRILLED and you can do that easily by visiting my Just Giving page via the widget at the top right of this blog. No obligation. I hope you won't mind me sharing this request with you here.
photo by Dan Wayland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome, it is lovely that you have found our blog. Leave a message and we will pop over to visit you too...