Monday 2 March 2020

Re-love the Pre-loved

For me charity shopping isn’t just the delight in discovering a ‘bargain’ but finding items that will stand the test of time.

Items I can wear repeatedly. Items that are quality and deserve to be worn over and over. 

It has taught me the ability to see the worth and beauty in the used. 

I am trying to be mindful of being selective about the items I bring home. 

Channeling Marie Kondo and her approach to having around only those things that ‘spark joy’. 

So I am buying classic pieces that I know I will get plenty of use from and I have begun curating my finds into outfits that truly do my shape and colouring justice and the other things I have in my wardrobe or home.

I hope you will appreciate some of my finds.


Jigsaw top £2 | Watters & Watters skirt £1
Liberty handbag £5 | Spanish made boots £6 | M&S necklace £1 


Oasis skirt £3 | Boden coat £7 | Spanish made boots £9 | necklace 50p


Naturally, Mr Bingley continues to assist me in all my decisions and is responsible
for quality control (self appointed)


... when he isn't recharging his batteries!

4 comments:

  1. There is a lot of joy in finding the right goodies at the right price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I like the colours. And I especially appreciate the outfit with Mr. Bingley. He obviously approves.

    Enjoy your new finds...
    Brenda xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great finds. We love the colors! Obviously Mr. Bingley appreciates them too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You found some really great stuff! And how nice of Mr. Bingley to help. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, it is lovely that you have found our blog. Leave a message and we will pop over to visit you too...