Thursday 4 March 2010

Thursday in the garden - sniffing and snooping

Bingley
Mmmnn ... that air smells SO sweet..
Darcy
Yeah, bit wet though... the pond seems to have burst its banks.. 
Darcy
I'm ignoring Mrs H, but I KNOW she is there, I can see her, plain as day, crouching behind the primroses...  
 I have to somehow get passed her using my most nonchalant look...
(I note she hasn't got that broken guttering back up yet, sometimes she is all talk!)
checking the escape route
... those birdies are definitely up there...!
(and Mrs H is definitely down here...)

9 comments:

  1. That was a great stroll around the yard ^,,^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks like the weather there is getting nice! And I love that first picture of the air sniffing by Bingley - it is extra cute (but Darcy is super cute too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. MOL! Looks like you both are having a great time in the garden! Lovely to see the primroses...Another couple of months to go for us. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture is really darling!...It looks like you beautiful boys are enjoying an adventure in the back yard; so glad it's almost Spring!...Have a great day...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice smells in the garden after the rain. I am waiting for it to stop before venturing out. I don't do wet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love seeing you boys in the garden. It makes me purrr...

    ReplyDelete
  7. The picture of Darcy shaking his paw is priceless. We do that too of course! But a determined Gardening Cat has to get outside no matter what the weather. What kind of birdies do you have in your garden?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry we are late reading your gardening post ~ mom had "stuff" to do! :sigh:

    Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome, it is lovely that you have found our blog. Leave a message and we will pop over to visit you too...